This is a blog where I will be giving out trade recommendations. These are just my personal opinions and you are more than welcome to follow, but just remember, these are just my recommendations so you must trade at your own risk. But have fun while you're at it!

Home | Read this first! | Track Record | Learn the Forex | Alba Learn N' Trade | Contact


Monday, July 31, 2006

July 31, 2006

Recap- After another loss today, I have decided that the system still needs some work. For now, I am going to withold putting out signals until I find something that can fix the problem I having right now. From now on my posts will be dealing towards my modified system. I might have to switch from a "set and forget" system to a live call system. Be sure to check back often for updates. Cheers! ~Big Pippin

******************************


8:00 am EST- Trades

Long Trade:
Entry Order: Buy at 1.8687
Stop Loss: 1.8652
Target: 1.8718
*Move stop to breakeven when price hits 1.8700
**Beta- Close 1 lot when price hits 1.8700 and move last lot's stop to breakeven


Short Trade:
Entry Order: Sell at 1.8622
Stop Loss: 1. 8657
Target: 1.8591
*Move stop to breakeven when price hits 1.8609
**Beta- Close 1 lot when price hits 1.8609 and move last lot's stop to breakeven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home