This is a blog where I will be giving out trade recommendations. These are just my personal opinions and you are more than welcome to follow, but just remember, these are just my recommendations so you must trade at your own risk. But have fun while you're at it!

Home | Read this first! | Track Record | Learn the Forex | Alba Learn N' Trade | Contact


Wednesday, July 26, 2006

July 26, 2006

5:03 pm EST- Recap

Mental note: Next time I sense a good breakout...always have a trade!! If you watched the Cable today you know what I'm talking about. I was able to snag a good portion of it but it technically doesn't count because I couldn't provide a specific entry. Someone slap me next time I say there is no trade because I can't find an entry


***********************************

Based on the recent price action of the Cable, I cannot find any suitable trades. The Cable has been extremely quiet and it's hard for me to find good entry levels. However, expect some sort of breakout today during the US session. I just can't find an exact entry. Happy trading!

-BP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home