This is a blog where I will be giving out trade recommendations. These are just my personal opinions and you are more than welcome to follow, but just remember, these are just my recommendations so you must trade at your own risk. But have fun while you're at it!

Home | Read this first! | Track Record | Learn the Forex | Alba Learn N' Trade | Contact


Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July 18, 2006

Sorry for not posting this morning. I am on vacation this week in Florida so it's difficult for me to post since internet access isn't readily available. However, I will try to get the trades out but if I can't I will still post the results for record keeping purposes.

8:00 pm EST: -62 pips
*Beta: -124 pips

Long trade triggered at 9:20 am EST.
Long trade stopped out at 10:30 am EST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home