This is a blog where I will be giving out trade recommendations. These are just my personal opinions and you are more than welcome to follow, but just remember, these are just my recommendations so you must trade at your own risk. But have fun while you're at it!

Home | Read this first! | Track Record | Learn the Forex | Alba Learn N' Trade | Contact


Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day

There is no trading today for me as it is a US holiday. I encourage all of you, especially the American traders, to take a break from trading today as today is a very special holiday. Let us remember those who gave their lives for our country so that we could have the life of freedom that we often times take for granted. I wish you all a happy Memorial Day. Cheers! ~Big Pippin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home