This is a blog where I will be giving out trade recommendations. These are just my personal opinions and you are more than welcome to follow, but just remember, these are just my recommendations so you must trade at your own risk. But have fun while you're at it!

Home | Read this first! | Track Record | Learn the Forex | Alba Learn N' Trade | Contact


Friday, April 28, 2006

Signal results for 4.24.06 - 4.28.06

It was an outstanding week for the signal as we had no losses and racked up a good amount of pips. I am gaining more and more confidence in the system since I've added the tweaks and hopefully the momentum will continue.

Monday: +57
Tuesday: +0
Wednesday: +43
Thursday: +33
Friday: +65

Total: +198 pips

Total for April: +325 pips

Keep in mind this is +325 pips off of 1 lot. Starting next week I will be changing the rules slightly. I will be adding another lot to the trade and will be trying a different exit strategy. I will have the rules updated by this weekend so be sure to read the first post carefully for the update. What I plan to do is compare both the current strategy with my new exits to see which one gives me more pips at the end of the month. Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home