This is a blog where I will be giving out trade recommendations. These are just my personal opinions and you are more than welcome to follow, but just remember, these are just my recommendations so you must trade at your own risk. But have fun while you're at it!

Home | Read this first! | Track Record | Learn the Forex | Alba Learn N' Trade | Contact


Friday, March 31, 2006

Signal Results for 3/27/06 - 3/31/06

Don't you love it when your system is still in development? This week had to be the worst week for the system and yet I'm more excited than ever to tackle the problems I'm having with it. I really believe it has promise and I will keep on posting. Definitely don't take any of these trades though, haha. At least not yet. So a disappointing week for the signals but next week is a fresh month and a fresh start :) Cheers!

Monday: -24
Tuesday: -38
Wednesday: -38
Thursday: -6
Friday: -41

Total: -147 pips

Total for March: -94 pips

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home